Popular Posts

Thursday, June 18, 2009

HIHI^^
second post
today tiring sia
wha !!! I tell u ar
morning ar i wake up ar
then i play GAME on the bed (DONT SIANG WAI)
then ar...
i hear some old man say : ... (wait ar it happens like this)
me :yawn
oldman :hello sir , very good morning to u
me:huh??
then i realize he toking at the park

FYI:my house opposite got a park
actually its a road away from my house
if not sure can ask zi kang (my bro)
he sat at the park read blaber mouth
haha XD
still remem ber it was the time when...when....ar!!
when school organise the running at pungol park


urm.. still got what ar?
wait a moment i go steal ideas
back...
i hearing this while posting
C i n d y stole some of my ideas and kinda post like me.copy me
so i copy her lor.lols [:

PLS DONT BE ANGRY WHEN U ARE READING THIS

urm...
i ntg to say liao leh
but somebody from somewhere telling me something about writing longer
ok sry to that person i ntg to write liao
thats all folkies . bye and take good care [: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment