Popular Posts

Friday, June 19, 2009

its the time to postie post now (:

okie donkey .shan`t watse time.this post has something about my day
and there might be craps too. Or i might be too lazy to type the
craps . XD


wow.C I N D Y went to steal MY ideas did she?of course she did
she stole my ideas but i dont really mind
if u are angry reading this now i have to say this to u







THOUSAND APOLOGISE






hahaXD
okie donkey lets start
today i woke up and the time was 10.15 a.m
then my mum came up and call me to wake up and get ready to go schol
then i woke up do english test papper


then do half way i go c my bro dota
whaa he damn pro
can first blood the com(insane)for quite a few games

if u noe wat i toking about then good
if u dont noe u might think :
who is that bloody foreiner who is crapping
ok just kidding XD

i recomen a show call mind your language
if u all interested can ask C I N D Y for more info
i today damn tired to type a lot so...


thats all fokies bye bye
XD XD XD XD

No comments:

Post a Comment